PromotionStorm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hacked1
Review Team
Forum Cash : 50

Exciting project looking for a moderator Empty Exciting project looking for a moderator

Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:07 pm
Exciting project looking for a moderator TSsQkzg

In a few weeks, me and a companion are launching a project. Our vision is to be a gaming website that actually engages people, and that gathers a broad spectrum of those who enjoy video games as much as we do. A place for gamers to connect, discuss and play together. The waterhole every gamer would like to visit in between matches.

The project is taking more and more shape as we speak, with progress every hour or so. As the technical bits are getting ready, we have to start to make the blueprints for the community as well. There are competitions to be planned, events to be arranged, and threads to be posted.

We are therefore looking for a moderator, whose job will be not only to moderate the boards but also to manage the community as a whole by my side.

We are looking for someone who:

• are interested in gaming

• preferably have experience with moderating (though exceptions can be made)

• are dedicated and that takes initiative

• are mature

• wants to be a part of something amazing

The position will initially be a volunteer one, but will transition towards honoraries and in the end a set amount per month. It is a perfect fit for those looking for something fun to spend their time on, as well those who want more experience within forum management.

If this sounds interesting then send me a PM right away! The PM should include a short summary of who you are, previous experience and what you would do as a moderator if you got the position.

We can't wait to hear from you!
T.C.
T.C.
Administrator
Forum Cash : 165

Exciting project looking for a moderator Empty Re: Exciting project looking for a moderator

Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:25 pm
Good luck. It is going to have to be real nice to stand up to the competitive sites.
Hazza
Hazza
Package Team
Forum Cash : 637

Exciting project looking for a moderator Empty Re: Exciting project looking for a moderator

Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:25 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Good luck!
Hacked1
Review Team

Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Ty all and also still looking.
Hacked1
Review Team

Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:32 pm
Archive Closed as I have found one
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum