View previous topicGo downView next topic
Package Team
Forum Cash : 635
View user profile

A few suggestions

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I think it would be really cool if this forum had a favicon (the one that shows up on the tabs of forums). It can simply say "PS."

Also, shouldn't the package team and other staff members be able to moderate their specific forums other than just admins and moderators? That should be added so those staff members don't have to wait for an admin to lock it when it has been done.

One more thing is that announcements and sticky posts should be separated from normal threads. It looks more organized and not messy that way I think.

Forum Cash : 804
View user profilehttp://promotionstorm.forumotion.com

Re: A few suggestions

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 pm
@Hazza wrote:I think it would be really cool if this forum had a favicon (the one that shows up on the tabs of forums). It can simply say "PS."

Also, shouldn't the package team and other staff members be able to moderate their specific forums other than just admins and moderators? That should be added so those staff members don't have to wait for an admin to lock it when it has been done.

One more thing is that announcements and sticky posts should be separated from normal threads. It looks more organized and not messy that way I think.

1. Will be done.

2. It looks I forgot to give permissions. Should be fixed in 2 minutes.

3. Will think about it.
Package Team
Forum Cash : 635
View user profile

on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Thank you for your post (:

Forum Cash : 159
View user profile

on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 am
Definetly agreed with the first two posts. Third, I don't think is a big deal. Almost all forums are that way.
Forum Cash : 45
View user profile

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:21 am
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
I can agree with all 3 of these. Even the third one has a bit of importance. In terms of organization, it is nice to have Stickied, Announcements, and Global Announcements be separated from the regular posts. I tend to do this to make it easier since it will give a specific table for all "IMPORTANT" threads and the regular threads are put together. Plus, if you have an option for a Sticky Thread in the forum store, it would be nice for members to purchase this and move their thread from the regular area into a separate board to make it stand out more.

Just my thoughts on this Smile
Review Team
Forum Cash : 159
View user profile

on Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:10 am
Good ideas Jadster. I also recommend removing the forumumotion copyright symbols.  More proffesional! Just a thought though.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum